Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bringings! Kylee Hears a Who!

Kylee earns her keep, in her... way. She comes with offerings that often make us tilt a head and wonder if it's mineral, vegetable, or profitable. I admit that she brings Mr. Morgan's socks to me at least 4 times a day. I don't know where she is finding them, but hell, thanks!

She has been collecting groupings of things from our backyard, we don't know if it's a hint or bad landscaping or simply the act of the puppy proudly showing what she "found."

I don't let on that I "found" a pile of her offerings in entering her "searching grounds", no I just smile at her brown head because really.... the crap she brings - and it's often our OWN crap just being returned like a library book, is fairly impressive.

She and I watched Horton Hears a Who. In return she began, I'm not kidding, bringing in little Who cities.


There are 3 brinings in the photos, but hard to show.

In three trips she brought in Who villages and I just don't have the heart to toss them. Plus, we are really impressed that she can uproot a dead weed with a pound of growing roots and soil attached. Our vaccum especially loves her efforts. She is extremely proud of her Whos and makes the most happy prance for them. Can't be mad at her for saying "looky what me gots!"

Not gonna say I don't look at her with a "are you serious?" expression, because, she is more than serious. We part ways after I collect the Whos.

- DM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO - she is terrorizing a nation!!! Something has got to be done.